Saturday, January 21, 2006

Long overdue

Oh my goodness, I am so terribly sorry for not updating in such a long time. I beg your forgiveness...

Alright, a gist of what's coming...
1) Mamak session #2
2) The National Science Centre
3) Family bonds
4) Mamak gathering #3
5) Henry Kor!

And there should be more but I can't remember them - the result of not blogging on the very day itself. Sigh.

I have added complications now. I might need to return to Sydney earlier due to my Honours project. Argh! I have friends who have already started with their work - OMG! I'm still here helping mum and cleaning the house and awaiting the celebrations and non-stop indulgence of high-fat, high-cholesterol, high-sugar food! And not to mention that if I really need to return early, I would need to buy a NEW TICKET, which would be MORE EXPENSIVE, as the day I'm flying off on at the moment is the FIRST day of OFF-PEAK season. Any earlier than that would be SUPER-PEAK... =_='

More time in self-reflection, kind thoughts and praying needed...

No comments: