Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged

What better way to end the month than to be tagged by my li'l bro.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10:23pm
Name: Voon Shi Jing
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6 or 7 depending on make.
Height: 162cm (I think)
Where do you live: A large 3-bedroom unit in tranquil Epping, north of Sydney city.
Favourite drinks: Ice chocolate!
Favourite breakfast: Roti canai with dahl and sambal, definitely!
Have you ever been on a plane: Er, yea? Otherwise I wouldn't be on this side of the world.
Swam in the ocean: Like my bro, technically, no. I can't swim.
Fallen asleep in school: No, but in tuition, yes.
Broken someone's heart: Er, yes. Sorry.
Fell off your chair: Yes, like who hasn't?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes
Saved e-mails: Yes, especially those from Petra, Jon and Audrey.
What is your room like: It is actually quite like me...
What's right beside you: My heater - why is autumn so cold this year?
What is the last thing you ate: Beef rendang and stir-fry bok choy with white rice.
Ever had chicken pox: Yes, when I was 5.
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Yes, three on my chin.
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: If it is with the right crowd.
Who was the last person you danced with: Shaun
Last made you smile: Shaun
You last yelled at: I can't recall but probably one of the kids at work.
Today did you talk to someone you like: Yes, I talk to him every single day.
Kissed anyone: Yes
Get sick: No
Talked to an ex: Talked to Josh last night.
Miss someone: I miss Rick Kee!!!
Eat: Who doesn't?
Best feeling in the world: When you know you've made a tiny difference in someone's life.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: The floor.
Who do you really hate: Er, no one in particular.
What time is it now: 10:34pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: 1
Q: Do you want children: Yes, of course.
Q: Do you smile often: Yes
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Q: Are your toenails painted: No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My bed is still the best!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Aquamarine
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Having dinner at a Korean restaurant with Aunty Pat.
Q: I can't wait till: The day I fly home!
Q: When did you cry last: Last month?
Q: Are you a friendly person: Are you kidding? I'm a social butterfly in most crowds!
Q: Do you have any pets: No

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - In his room watching Indiana Jones.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - Yes
Do you sleep with the TV on? - No
What are you doing right now? - Trying to finish off this tag and chatting with Angeline, Audrey and Jennie.
Have you ever crawled through a window? - Yes, back in high school.
Can you handle the truth? - Yes
Are you too forgiving? - Haha, depends with who.
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Both, but if I really have to choose, father.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - Shaun
How many people can you say you've really loved? - Not many.
Do you eat healthy? - I try to.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - Yes
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - Yes
How often do you go to church? - Never, I'm not Christian but I do attend functions that I'm invited to.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - Shaun
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - Depends on the situation and the people I'm with.
Are you confident? - Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998??!!)
1- Playing volleyball for the school team
2- Practicing the piano like mad
3- Preparing for the choir's first ticketed concert at PJ Civic Hall
4- Helping out at Mum's place every day
5- Preparing and sitting for PMR

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Work at Embody
2- Reply e-mails
3- Update blog
4- Book flights to Gold Coast
5- Calculate my expenses for the month

5 snacks I enjoy
1- M&M's
2- Indomie
3- Macca's chocolate sundae
4- Tim Tam
5- Soto

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Buy my family and myself a house
2- Get new cars or refurbish what is at home
3- Put some of it in the bank
4- Do up my parents' businesses
5- Start an education fund for underprivileged children

5 of my bad habits
1- Squinting my eyes
2- Biting my fingernails
3- Staying up late
4- Inconsistent meals
5- Procrastinate

5 places I have lived in
1- Klang
2- Seri Kembangan
3- Eastwood
4- Dunmore Lang College
5- Guildford

5 jobs I've had
1- Receptionist at Dad's
2- Teacher at Mum's
3- Piano teacher at YSL Piano Learning Centre
4- Piano accompanist for choir (yes, I get paid!)
5- Waitress at Guildford Leagues Club

5 people I tag
1- Joshua Tan
2- Fong Chee Kin
3- Tay Li Xin
4- Jenny Tan
5- Angeline Lew

No comments: