Sunday, May 04, 2008

SIN Dance Party

No, you did not read that wrong. I did go to a dance party. I can already picture some of you going, "FINALLY!" Well, I guess there's nothing much to talk about here other than the music was great (the DJ did an awesome job) and I enjoyed 'surprising' people there. Best reactions of the night were from Ru Jih;

Eh, Chrys! You say you are not coming one! You liar, you! I wanted you to buy the ticket from me! *Smack-smack-smacks on the right shoulder*

Vivian;

*Collects ticket from my hand, looks up and...* Woman!!! You're such a big liar!

Miow;

*Eyes wide as saucers, mouth agape* Tai so! Is that you? What the hell are you doing here? *Hugs* Wah, so pretty today ar? So not you wor.... (wonder if he meant the pretty part, hmm...)

and Nic:

Eh, eh, eh... what you doing here? WHAT YOU DOING HERE? Alone ar? Why alone one? Where is Shaun? *Prods and pokes* You real ar? You sure you are real? I'm not dreaming am I? Chrys here at a club? And holding a Smirnoff in her hand some more ar!?!

So, as you can already deduce from above, my wardrobe for the night was not something you'd normally see me in and erm, consuming liquid you'd normally not expect me to either. Hence, without further ado, let's put the pictures up!

What we looked like before heading over to Space (with Mei Yen, Angeline - thank you for helping with the make-up! - and Chee Sing):





Then we have the girls. It's a little hard to put in everyone's names considering there are groups pics as well. So, if any of you fellas out there would like to know any girl here, please contact me personally... haha...









The gentlemen who were there that night (as I have individual photos, it's so much easier) were Jonathan, Miow, Jona, Nic, Shaun Yeoh, Eugene, Julian, Bernard and Shi Hui's brother, Yee Hong (or however his name is spelt):










I did not manage to take photos with Edison nor Wei Foo. I also did not manage to have pictures taken with Sylvia and Han Wei. Sigh... they left early.

After that, we headed over to Delafrance for supper as we were hungry. Jona and I walked back home and by the time I showered, it was 5 in the morning. I had to wake up at 8:30am to meet up with Chee Kin and his dad at Darling Harbour for breakfast.

It was an exciting experience, I'd have to say. A last minute decision to go clubbing is not something you'd get from me everyday and I don't think there'll be another chance anytime soon.

No comments: