Monday, June 13, 2011

Mycitycuisine.org - A Traveler's Guide to Local Cuisine

I received an e-mail from a name unfamiliar to me early in the morning. It was a contributor to the below Wikipedia project and she was asking for my permission to use a photo from this blog.


I had a quick look at what this project was about:

"What should I order?" is a question faced at some point by all travelers sitting in a restaurant in a foreign country. MyCityCuisine is a Wiki project designed to create a free, reliable and up-to-date guide to the most original and tasty traditional foods from different countries around the world. MyCityCuisine is an open project, so we encourage you to contribute!

How interesting! I know some of you blog heaps about food (and know your food impeccably well) so why not consider being a contributor to this project, too?

No comments: