Saturday, March 01, 2014

Cafe Topiary

For 5 years I have noticed this cafe and not once have I stepped in. I think it is true what people say that the nearer you live to a place, the less likely you are to visit it. The same concept as traveling out of the country more than traveling within, which is why so few of us have gone round Malaysia as compared to say Australia or New Zealand.

We chose a to be seated outdoors and under the shade of their large brollies, I ordered an Eggs Benedict ($17.40). The poached eggs, wilted spinach, Hollandaise sauce served on sourdough toast with smoked salmon (choice of ham or bacon also available) was delectable but would have been even better should the toast have been slightly softer. The sides were a little too tough for my liking.


Their Big Breakfast ($18.40) was really big. It was a huge serve of eggs, sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, has brown, caramelised onion and buttered toast. Extremely satisfying.


The thing that attracted us the most was the coffee - Campos. Nothing beats the aroma of coffee by this brand. I thoroughly enjoyed my cup of Mocha ($4.60) to the last drop.


Cafe Topiary on Urbanspoon

Cafe Topiary
68 Rawson Street, Epping, NSW 2121, Australia.
Tel/Fax: +61 2 9869 4399
E-mail: cafetopiary@gmail.com
Weekdays 7:00am to 5:00pm
Weekends 8:00am to 3:00pm

No comments: