Sunday, March 11, 2007

F.Y.I.

Hey guys,

Just to let all of you know, if you would like to have a look at my photographs, you should click on the first link to your left called 'Childhood Innocence'. Once in there, click on the link called 'Albums' to your right. You'll find many of my photographs, dating back to perhaps 2005.

Also, I will be starting my fifth (and last) prac tomorrow. Wish me all the best! It's my first prac in a preschool setting and yes, I think I will be quite jittery. I will be spending the rest of tonight typing and printing off pages of stuff to put into my prac folder. And I guess I wouldn't be updating very often. Perhaps I would post one update at the end of the week to release some 'stress'.

Until then, take care and check in at the end of the week. Who knows, I might actually keep to my word this time?

No comments: