Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tagged by Josh

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Voon Shi Jing
Birth Date : November 19
Current Status : Enjoying life
Eye Colour : Dark brown or black, up to you to distinguish
Right of lefty : Right


LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Pure Malaysian-Chinese Hakka
My Fears : The unknown?
My Weaknesses : I'm a very sensitive person.... so keep away!
My Perfect Pizza : One that doesn't make me fat?


LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Where's my phone? I have to turn it off!
My bedtime : When I seriously can't keep my eyes open anymore
My most missed memory : My high school days


LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Neither, they both have high contents of poison
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King definitely!
Single or grouped dates : I don't really mind as long as the group dates are with people I enjoy hanging out with
Adidas or Nike : Does it matter?
Tea or Nestea : Tea - no flavouring or colouring
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate la of course!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Trying to cut down on both but I thought cappuccino is a kind of coffee?


LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Hahahaha... NO
Curse : No again
Take a shower : Everyday
Have a crush : Maybe on the current hotshot Malaysian badminton men's doubles pair
Think you've been in love : What is love?
Go to school : Yes, the world is my oyster
Want to get married : Hahaha, that depends....
Believe in yourself : Heck YES!


LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : Yes


LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : No and I never will
Changed who you were to fit in : Do I look like a person who will do this?


LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : If I ever do, hopefully it would be before I turn 30


LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...
Best eye colour : No preference
Best hair colour : Natural
Short hair or long hair : Whatever makes him comfortable


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Typing out the answers to the above queries
Hour ago : Watching the finals of the Super Series Swiss Open 2007 Men's Doubles on YouTube
4.5 hours ago : Shopping in Eastwood
1 month ago : Preparing for the first day of uni
Year ago : Probably lazing around in the house when I should be studying


LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : teaching the kids at mum's
I feel : a tad sleepy
I hate : having to type up documents just for the sake of typing them up
I hide : my feelings only when I really want to
I miss : home
I need : to buck up with my time management!



LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

Not tagging anyone. Not in the mood to think of 5 people to harrass at this moment.

No comments: