Friday, September 12, 2008

My Kiwi Experience!: Petra's flatmates

I cannot resist the temptation to introduce all of you to Petra's flatmates! Sorry, I just can't! They are just the most adorable bunch and I can only imagine how much fun it is to live with them.

According to Pet, they make her eat and exercise heaps, which to me, is LIFE. Gosh, Pet, you are like the LUCKIEST!



For a clearer picture:


Starting from the back, the one in orange is Rohan. He studies international law and drags Pet out of her room for full meals in the middle of the night. His brother, Antonio, is visiting him from Japan. In the front, the two Germans. Max, in stripes, studies German literature and something else. I hope I got that right... oh, and he's also Pet's gym buddy. They do rockclimbing together. I had the honour of watching Pet and him climb the walls of the flat. Fabian, if you listened closely to the video, is the one with the yummy ice-cream. If I remember correctly, he's a qualified engineer.

And oh, not forgetting Burt, Max's soft toy kiwi:

No comments: