Friday, January 03, 2014

Chef Lim Organic Kitchen

I did not know that we were headed to Chef Lim for dinner until we arrived there. All I knew was that we were having dinner at Scott Garden.


I really liked the mainly white and simple interior of the place. The waitstaff who served us was probably a newbie, as she was quite unsure of the ingredients that made up the dishes we ordered.


Selection of sushi rolls

Vege Assam Fish

Yam Ring Basket (RM18.90/AUD6.45)

Tom Yum Mutton

Otherwise, I really enjoyed the food we ordered and would not hesitate to recommend this place to all my health-freak family and friends.

Chef Lim Organic Kitchen
Lot 2-47, 2-48 & 2-49, The Scott Garden, Batu 4½, Jalan Klang Lama, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 2858 9067
Open daily from 11:00am to 10:30pm

No comments: