Saturday, January 18, 2014

Indulge Cafe

In all honesty, I did not even notice that there was a cafe in this location. The layout of the place was simple and no fuss, and they had a simple menu, too. 

I gave their Croque Monsieur (RM7.90) a try.


Apparently, it is a French version of toasted sandwich with chicken meatloaf and cheese gratinated with Bechamel sauce. I interpreted that as a fancy version of French toast and was attracted to the sauce, which I have never heard of.


Although it looked small, it was actually quite filling. Perhaps it was the cheese. I did not even eat much of the fries! I wanted to save space for some dessert - their mille crepe.


We shared a slice of Oreo mille crepe (RM7.50) and I was quite impressed with the texture of the cake. I could bite into each distinct but soft layer of the cake. So it is not just the N brand that makes good mille crepe.


I also had their Lime and Mint Bliss (RM3.90) and found it rather refreshing. Perhaps the next time I would ask for less ice for a stronger mint taste.


If you know where NSK is, you would have no problems finding this cafe. They are right where the guardhouse is and you could tell them apart from the white picket fence at the front of their shop.

Indulge Cafe
Block A-0-11, Kuchai Business Park, No. 2 Jalan 1/127, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 7984 0866
Open daily from 11:00am to 10:30pm
Cash transactions only

No comments: