Friday, February 26, 2010

And again

Some of you may remember how I broke my record of never being admitted into hospital. Well, I wasn't admitted this time but it happened to me again. The vertigo, I mean.

Similar to the last time it happened, I was asleep. I was woken up by a strange feeling and when I opened my eyes, my vision was jumping, something like how your computer screen doesn't want to work properly. I turned. Same thing. Feeling nauseous, I headed for the toilet to vomit.

Okay, I needed my phone. Called Miow. I think I drained his battery because after the first call, the phone was off. Okay, Edi. No answer. Auds. No answer also. I mean, who would answer at this hour? It's freaking 4:30 in the morning!

Alright, don't panic. Took the meds that Dr. How gave me the last time. Hm... let's see if I could lie back down again, or maybe lean against the wall to see if I'll be able to doze off into slumberland again. Bad choice - I was spinning around again.

Called Edi again...... no answer. Auds, no answer. Again, Edi then Auds, who finally picked it up. She tried calling Michael, who switched his phone off. I called Nic and thank God he answered on the first try.

Honestly, Nic, thank you for bringing me to RPAH and for spending the 3 hours waiting there.


Now, I have an extra box of drugs to pop into my system.......

No comments: