- with children aged five (born in 2007) or six (born in 2006) this year
- with children beginning Year One next year (2013) or in 2014
- wanting to secure a place in a local government school
It will be handy to have the following information before beginning the application:
- The district of the school that you are interested in enrolling your child in
- Your child's MYKid number
- The MYKad numbers of both parents
When you are done with the application, please make sure to PRINT THE PAGE. This is important, as you will need to bring this printout to the school for them to confirm your application.
So far, we have not heard any negative comments from parents regarding this system. Do let us know if you face any difficulties, so that we are able to alert other parents.