Thursday, February 21, 2013

100ºC Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant

It was by chance that we ended up having dinner at 100ºC Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant. He initially wanted to take me to the restaurant next door but it was not open. Well, we were not sure which places would be open on the third day of Chinese New Year. As this was just beside us, we thought we could give it a try.

We were quickly ushered to an empty table and took some time to browse through the menu. As I hardly eat at steamboat restaurants, I was a little unsure of how to go about ordering but I did enjoy looking at all the food they had in the menu.

He taught me what to do. And so, I decided on my soup base first. He then suggested we order a double value set to share and I agreed. When he ordered his Tom Yum Goong soup base, the waitress informed us that they had ran out. So, I suggested to order the Thai Style Spicy and Sour soup base.


I was really happy with my Bak Kut Teh soup base when it arrived. Thankfully, his soup base turned out to be a good one, too, so phew, not a bad choice. However, I found his soup base a little too spicy for my liking. He, on the other hand, seemed to really enjoy it.


Other than the cleanliness of the place (we saw a baby cockroach scurry across the table), the service and the food were apt. Price was affordable, too.

100ºC Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant
3 & 5 Ground Floor, Dinasti Central, Jalan Kuchai Maju 18, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 7980 0899 / +60 12 645 2221; Fax: +60 3 7981 8669
E-mail: enquiry@100c.com.my

No comments: