Friday, February 05, 2016

Silverchair Cafe

Meeting up with a friend working in Macquarie Park gave me the chance to try a local "business park" cafe, if there is such a term. Such cafes exist because of the business park and cater to mostly the people working in the park. While waiting for our food to arrive, we quenched our thirst with some Angostura Lemon, Lime and Bitters. 


I chose to have their Beer Battered Flathead, in other words, fish and chips because yes, I am a sucker for fish and chips. Simple and no frills, my tummy was happy.


Steph had something more filling, the Silverchair Schnitzel  Burger, a burger made up of freshly crumbed chicken breast fillets, crispy lean bacon, sliced avocado and crisp mesculine lettuce topped with homemade aioli. Doesn't that look delish?
   

I don't work in Macquarie Park but I live pretty nearby so I may visit them again in the near future.

Silverchair Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Silverchair Cafe
80 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9888 6666; E-mail: silverchaircafe@gmail.com
Weekdays 6:00am to 3:30pm

No comments: