Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mr. Han's Traditional Restaurant

First of all, I have to apologise because I did not take down the names of these dishes. However, I did make a mental note that they all tasted quite good.

All the orders were served piping hot, especially this plate of brinjal. This was full on veggie with capsicum, cucumber and potato. Just a tad oily but we had to be careful with the heat when we bit.


Then there was a chicken dish. I think this was Shandong chicken, which was done well. Not too salty and the meat was juicy and tender.


The steamed fish had thumbs up from us, too. Sometimes, simple dishes are sufficient for a hearty meal.


The only (and our biggest) setback - we do not read Chinese. Thankfully, I am conversant in Mandarin, so that helped.

Mr Han's Traditional Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Mr. Han's Traditional Restaurant
261 Rowe Street, Eastwood, NSW 2122, Australia
T: +61 2 9804 0288

No comments: