Friday, December 29, 2006

Year End

Hey everyone,

Yes, I have been missing in action yet again! (Many of you know that I have stuff to do so thank you for being ever so patient and understanding. Hugs!)

Have been helping mum and also have been catching up with lots of people. Of course, when there's catching up there'll be food la so yes yes, it does seem that I have not gone done in size or weight one bit. Sobs!

Today is the last day of orientiation (and pure madness!) over at mum's. Next week will be a killer week as it will be the first week of the year (and first of their lives!) for many of the kids. Crying, lots of crying, shouting ,screaming, tantrums and drama for sure. I don't blame them. Who would want to feel good in a place full of strangers?

I will be in Sabah this evening (yes, that anonymous message was me) until late Monday night. So buzz me or text me on my mobile if there's anything urgent. Until then, my thoughts and well wishes go out to the victims of the earthquake in Taiwan and the victims of the floods in Johor, Melaka, Terengganu and Kelantan.

Oh, and Happy New Year to all!

No comments: