Friday, October 31, 2008

My Kiwi Experience!: Lake Tekapo

Finally, the last leg of our journey. The actual time we spent at Tekapo was short as basically, there was just one thing to see - the lake. Oh, and ok, if you count the church, two things. This church has got to be one of the most photographed churches in the world...



The mountains.. the lake.. I wouldn't blame you if you thought it was the sea instead. Unfortunately for us, it was very cold and super windy the day we were there. The wind was strong enough to prevent me from opening the car door! Gah!




The trip ended on a very interesting note. While we could have reached Christchurch in three hours, we took double the time instead due to some navigational mistakes. Haha, we were headed the wrong direction! Gosh, I've never driven such a long distance for such a long time in my entire life! Amazing how I still managed to stay awake after that.

A very big thank you to Pet! I really enjoyed myself heaps during this trip. I loved the scenery and of course, your company.

No comments: