Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY day of sorts

Friday started with a breakfast in PJ with Rick. Don't ask me why we went all the way there but we did. He wanted to go to Digital Mall to exchange the DVDs he bought earlier, so I tagged along. While walking through a pavement, I saw something mind-boggling:


Rick couldn't understand what I was saying for a few seconds. He actually had to look quite hard to configure what it was I was referring to. Don't you think it's weird that the stairs are leading to a wall?

Rick was also sweet enough to accompany me to Shaun's house. I wanted to pay a visit to Aunty Vivien despite it not being necessary anymore.

Yin Lee then joined us for lunch, which was at Sushi Zanmai. Which outlet? The one at 1U. Yes, that's even FURTHER than breakfast at PJ! But we enjoyed ourselves! Yes, yes, there was next to nothing on the conveyor belt but still, we walked away happy people, didn't we?




We also did some window-shopping and played around with the camera when Rick wasn't watching... hahahaha...


As both of them had prior engagements, I was left to my own devices. I decided to risk it and gave Peter a call. Yes, and it paid off! He was home! Jolly good to be able to see him again after a few months and so I was off to Salak South Garden to his humongous dwelling.

His parents could recall me quite well. They remember me as the girl who used to cycle to their house. Gosh, so paiseh...

While Peter replied his numerous calls from his colleague in Penang, I took a few shots of his koi...



I thought he'd be finished by the time I took my millionth shot but no, he was still on the phone!


Sigh, well, I know you're not looking forward to going back to work but you have no choice, do you? Life is such. Bitter will always come before sweet so suck it up and hang in there, alright? One day, you'll realise that every cloud has a silver lining. Peace!

No comments: