Saturday, May 02, 2009

Dor's wedding dinner

Like all Chinese wedding dinners, this one started late. We were at Equatorial KL and were expecting good food (as they were reputed to be one of the better wedding banquet organisers in town). If not for the company that night, I thought Shamy's wedding banquet was much better but hey, who am I to complain? Yuen Chai made the comment that service was not up to par. I thought the food was bland. The only dishes I enjoyed were the first and the last, the dessert.


I only managed to take a picture of the last one as the first one was gobbled up before I could remember where my camera was!

We spent most of the night catching up, drinking and snapping photos. I think we were the most disorganised table for the night. Haha, and I think the noisiest as well. Let's start with a photo for the album:


Here's Tai Wai gulping down a bowl of 'sharkfin' soup...


Lee Sih and Sim Yee going full blast with their catching up...


Yee Teng and Yew Fon, as sweet as ever...


Peng Wai observing everyone else...


Weng Lok rebutting opinions...


I took catch-up pictures with Yuen Chai...


Tai Wai...


Yee Teng...


and also one with all the girls at the table...


Max saw this and wanted to take catch-up pictures, too. So he took pictures with Lee Sih...


Sim Yee...


as well as, Yuen Chai and I...


The other table came and join in our photo-taking frenzy...



Wai Kong was just happy to chat with Max...


The most enjoyable part of the night had to be the yumseng session. I swear that our table was THE loudest and exaggerated table there.

Dor, I am so happy for you! Here's to wishing both Darren and you all the best!

No comments: