Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie

When I asked if they would like to go to Ficelle, they went, where? Hm, okay, have you heard of Levain? Oh, yes, yes. So yea, Ficelle is actually a smaller version of Levain. Oouuhhh...

And that was how we ended up having lunch at Ficelle, three of us 38 girls, before I head off Down Under again.

For mains, we ordered a plate of Aglio Olio and a Valentine's special pizza to share.



Then, as we finished up mains, Rhyann arrived with Aeris and Kingston. My two 38 colleagues then went in to order dessert. I got the shock of my life when they both came out with a trayful each of cakes and what not. How are we going to finish all of THAT!?




The texture of the macarons was surprisingly 'just right'.


This passionfruit and peach macaron was a little too sweet for my liking, though.


I really enjoyed the orange chocolate pyramid, though. So did Aeris, who had half the pyramid.


The durian cheesecake was a pleasant surprise, too. I am no big fan of durian (I don't hate it but I won't have it on my own accord) but this was nice. I actually bought a slice to bring home for Dad.





I love the place. The ambience, the service, the selection of food, the clean washroom, everything. If there was one thing I would pick on, it would be how the menu is only available at the counter for us to decide on our order.

Ficelle Boulangerie Patisserie
Lot 11-0-12, Jalan 3/109F, Danau Business Centre, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 7983 0211
E-mail: enquiry@ficelle.com.my
Open daily 8:00am to 9:00pm

No comments: