Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lane Cove National Park

I am very lucky that in Sydney, I live near national parks. The nearest would be Lane Cove National Park, which if I feel like doing heaps of exercise, I could walk to or when I don't feel like it, I take a bus.

Although I live close by, I have visited the park only twice. For me, the highlights of the park include the weir:

Weir across the Lane Cove River
The riverside walking track that had us walking on sand, on rocks, in between rocks, uphill, downhill, on boardwalks:












The resident ducks, brush turkeys and other feathered friends:




The various wild flowers and interesting plants:





Haha, lingzi anyone?
Paku!
Heart-shaped leaf of a Bodhi tree
And of course, the Boat Shed where boats and kayaks are available for rent:

No comments: