Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tagged by Auds

This is tagging season I tell you.... gosh...

6 weird things about myself:

1. I prefer a stone hard mattress compared to a comfy one (Shaun thinks I'm weird because of this)
2. I don't mind working or helping out for FREE (Nic thinks I'm weird because of this)
3. I don't wear tops that are sleeveless out of the house (Nic and most guys think I'm weird because of this)
4. I enjoy cleaning and tidying the house (anyone's house for that matter and yes, it's also Nic and the Mahjong Inc. people who think I'm weird because of this)
5. I prefer a manual to an auto car (Auds, I'm pretty sure you thought I was weird because of this)
6. I'm a girl who doesn't care what others think of my appearance (most guys think I'm weird because of this)

So there, even I think I'm weird sometimes... how did I manage to come up with all that?

No comments: