Sunday, February 02, 2014

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar

"We go to Antipodean, want?" What, you have to ask me that? Of course I want! And so bestie, his wife and I met there for brunch.

Famous for their Australian-style brekkie and coffee, I opted for a lighter meal of French Toast with Berry Compote (RM14.00/AUD4.80) instead of a heavy big breakfast. I should have asked for the toast to be wholemeal instead of white bread. Berry compote was delectable, I finished it all.


All cakes here are sold at RM8.00/AUD2.75 a serve. We shared a slice of Lemon Meringue Pie, which in my opinion was too egg-y (maybe too much egg white?) but was tangy in just the right way. Enjoyed it, nevertheless.


Lovely ambience with friendly service. Outdoor seating available for smokers. And best of all, it reminded me of my cafe-hopping times in Sydney. One day, I will pay a visit to their branch in Sydney :)

Antipodean Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar
20 Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 2282 0411
E-mail: bangsar@antipodeancafe.com
Sunday to Thursday 8:00am to 10:00am
Friday & Saturday 8:00am to 11:00pm

No comments: