Monday, September 02, 2013

Kissaten Japanese Restaurant & Cafe IOI Boulevard

Puchong is an up-and-coming "cool" place to hang out at now, it seems. Lots of different eateries, including this one, have mushroomed and thanks to my ex-gang-of-cousin-students (did that even make sense?)... okay, they were my students and they are all cousins to each other, I started going to Puchong a little more.

With every progressive year, I have more and more students who get to legal driving age, so this time around, they drove me out instead of the other way around.

They brought me to IOI Boulevard to have lunch at Kissaten Cafe.


They highly recommended the signature Kissburger, the Teriyaki Pork Burger (RM13.90).



There were so many layers and the first thought that came to mind was, "How to fit that into my mouth?" But the whole pork patty, egg, tomato, lettuce and mayo glory still ended up being consumed by four hungry people.


And I think this was Ginger Pork - I cannot recall because I was more consumed with catching up with my now grown-up students.



Then there was the Katsudon (RM15.90), which was huge! Too heavy for lunch, I reckon.



Another dish that I thought was rather unique was the Teriyaki Chicken Onsen Tamago (RM24.90). The egg in the middle of the pizza definitely caught my attention and I will be ordering this again on my next visit!


Quick service with the option of outdoor and indoor seating. I would imagine that there would be lots of smoking and alcohol drinking later in the evenings and during weekends. Otherwise, it makes for a family-friendly environment, too.

Kissaten Japanese Restaurant & Cafe IOI Boulevard
D-G-57, Blk D., IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. 
Tel: +60 3 8070 6307, E-mail: hello@kissaten.com.my

No comments: