Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Skyline Luge Sentosa

Due to the excessive amount of walking to the top of the hill, we decided to take a relaxing way to return to the foot of the hill. I must have been too tired from all that physical activity because I agreed to take the Skyride.



Yes, for those who know me really well, you must be thinking, "You must be joking..."


Oh no, I did take it, alright. And boy did I regret after a few minutes...



I managed to smile but in all honesty, my whole body was shaking. I was petrified of not having both my feet on firm ground!


And firm ground was SO FAR BELOW!


On hindsight, I should have opted for the Luge instead.


Obviously, the Skyline is not for people with acrophobia. Check their website for ticket prices and age/height requirements.

Skyline Luge Sentosa
Open daily from 10:00am to 9:30pm

No comments: