Saturday, April 09, 2016

Banh Mi Cafe

What is a banh mi? Banh mi refers to bread and in this case, baguette. And so simply put, this cafe is a Vietnamese baguette cafe serving well, er, traditional Vietnamese baguette in a variety of choices.

I am unsure if it is because I have had different kinds of banh mi when in Sydney that made me feel a tiny bit disappointed when I saw the banh mi here. The banh mi in Sydney were all stuffed to the brim, like extremely packed to the verge of bursting. Here, it was not so. But I have only visited once, so my observation would be a little unjust.


You cannot visit a Vietnamese place without having Vietnamese Drip Coffee. Here, it is served the traditional way. Not bad in taste, too.


I tried a Da Me Asam Boi or Tamarind Drink, which I thought looked interesting. I would not say that I entirely liked it, though. It took some getting used to.


Banh Mi Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Banh Mi Cafe
1 Jalan Puteri 7/10, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 8060 0127
Daily 10:30am to 10:00pm

No comments: