Saturday, April 02, 2016

Bookmark Coffee

Seems that many cafes are opting to operate from the first floor instead of the ground floor now. Cost issues and I suppose, security issues, as well?

I first got to know about this cafe through my FB timeline - yes, I learn so many things through social media, which is both good and bad, me thinks. Anyways, it was with the bestie couple that I visited for dessert after dinner. You know, one of those random moments when you miss your bestie and needed a cuppa to end the day.

Their set-up was pretty simple and straightforward. Nothing fancy, no bright colours. Just you, the sound of the coffee machine and soft chattering, and the food.


Crazy Crispy Cornflake Toast with Strawberries and Ice-cream sounded like a good choice for a fattening happy meal and so we shared that. It arrived piping hot and definitely very crispy. The somewhat sharp edges of the cornflake batter made it a little harder to chew the already hot toast pieces, though.


Instead of my usual mocha, I opted for green tea latte and when they said that we could request a latte art of our choice, I requested for a Totoro. Ah, so kawaii!!!


For more impressive latte art, do pay them a visit. And for fans of the latest Korean drama, Descendants of the Sun, here is a latte art of Captain Yoo Si Jin drawn by their barista:


Bookmark Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Bookmark Coffee
12-1 Jalan Menara Gading 1, Taman Connaught, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +60 16-513 1305; E-mail: kennichi07@gmail.com
Thursday to Tuesday Noon to 11:00pm

No comments: