Saturday, April 16, 2016

Le Moon's Eatery.Bakery.Zakka

The reason I started looking up this cafe was because of - don't laugh - an advertisement I saw. It was an advert by local duo Thomas and Jack 东于哲 and the peppermint door frame caught my attention. I thought, hm, that cafe looks nice and started Googling for the place. I don't recall if it was someone's blog or Insta photo that pointed me in the direction of Le Moon's in Jade Hills.


My visit here was to catch up with my childhood friend, my taikarche who watched over me throughout primary and high school, Ling Che. It matters when friends go to wherever to meet you for truly, it's the thought that counts.


We are both coffee people and thought that there is no way that we are to visit an Italian makan place without trying their coffee. Thankfully, the coffee was not too bad, my cup of cappuccino.


We ordered a serve of pasta and a serve of pizza to share. All freshly made on site by a kitchen led by a South African chef. We were happy with both dishes, really, but more the pizza than pasta because of the freshness of the pastry.




After having our mains, we headed upstairs to the smoking area to enjoy dessert.


We both really loved their Chocolate Marquee. We could not get over the combination of dark chocolate ice-cream with raspberry sorbet.


Environment was comfortable and staff were attentive although a little timid. Wonder if business on the weekends are good for them because it was pretty quiet when we were there. Well, it was a week night, though.


18-G Persiaran Jade Hill Utama 1/1, Commerce Village, Jade Hills, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +60 3 8741 2697; E-mail: bnd@lemoonsb.com
Tuesday to Thursday 8:00am to 9:30pm
Friday to Sunday 8:00am to 10:30pm

No comments: